Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's an Amazing Life!

I was thinking about the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" and all its implications for me...

The movie of my life would be "It's an Amazing Life" because when I play the movie in my head, I shake my head. There have been some truly dreadful periods to get through and I did indeed survive and grow.

The best part is how synchronistic my life has been. Whenever I truly needed something or someone, it or they showed up in my life. I have never had to go hungry or sleep outdoors (except on camping trips) and I have always had Love, even when I didn't know it. I have many gifts and I am able to share them.

So many teachers are out there for us these days, when we are ready we just need reach out our hand and pluck one from the bookshelf or the CD rack. I love audiobooks and just finished listening to Richard Gere read the latest from His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Double Bonus! I highly recommend it to all and sundry, it is wonderful and enlightening. It is
"The Universe in a Single Atom : The Convergence of Science and Spirituality""
and you can get it
here.

Other teachers who are also highly entertaining and therefore easy to listen to or read: Wayne Dyer, Carolyn Myss, Deepak Chopra.

Namaste to you, RoHun

No comments:

Post a Comment