Monday, February 12, 2007

Meditation...

In my heart I hold the key that opens the inner room, the sanctuary of my Soul, the arena for its learning...

Amidst the dust and solitude,
profound wisdom I do seek,
not knowing how to question
or say what it is I need.
Not knowing how to listen
effectively, at will,
nor interpret very clearly
what I do receive.
Self-doubt and doubt of "the ethers"
colors my belief.
Science-mind is willing
to listen to the reasons,
but still desires some evidence or proof.
Desires I said, much softer than requires
and thus a clear straight step
toward the sanctuary of belief.
One foot before the other,
one moment here in time,
one thought of self in others,
choosing not to remain blind
to all that has been given,
all that has been shown,
to lend credulity to my rhythms,
allowing me to know.
The truth of my existence
is not often seen nor heard,
by me and never by others
who are part of the major
unknowing, unhearing "herd".
I step apart, and lonely,
walk my separate trail,
into the mountains
above the clouds
and onward through the veil.

Linda Carol Adrienne 2/12/2007

No comments:

Post a Comment