Friday, February 16, 2007

update

I am posting my writings on the dates they were written. This means you may have to go back to the beginning to see where the new stuff is put in, mostly since March 2006.

It feels important to me to have them in date order, because of the growth progression I have experienced over the last year.

Some of the things I've posted are my thoughts. Some of them are things I feel I've channeled, guidance, whatever... I post them, because there is a very small possibility that something that I've received or something that I have thought might help someone.

My purpose in life is to empower others. I do this by just being who I am, by discovering just who that is. I also do that through RoHun Therapy, which is Spiritual Psychotherapy, picking up where Carl Jung left off...

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment